Two more men were arrested on Friday in relation to the shooting at Auckland’s Sofitel Hotel, NZ Herald reports. A 24-year-old Mongols associate was charged and appeared in the Auckland District Court on drug dealing charges relating to meth, ecstasy and cocaine. A 31-year-old was charged with possessing cannabis for supply and was expected to appear in North Shore District Court. There have been 10 people arrested in relation to the Sofitel shooting, but Mikaere Puata-Chaney, 26, is still at large. Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions