The Tenancy Tribunal has ruled that a landlord unlawfully discriminated against her tenants by telling them Indian people were not trustworthy, Stuff reports. Anand Singh Ghuman and Parvinder Kaur were awarded $2000 by the tribunal after their landlord Jahnee Toh failed to maintain the Mt Wellington property, breached their quiet dwelling, and discriminated against them.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor