The Tenancy Tribunal has ruled that a landlord unlawfully discriminated against her tenants by telling them Indian people were not trustworthy, Stuff reports. Anand Singh Ghuman and Parvinder Kaur were awarded $2000 by the tribunal after their landlord Jahnee Toh failed to maintain the Mt Wellington property, breached their quiet dwelling, and discriminated against them.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday