An Auckland Council plan to create a new regional services hub in south Auckland is back on track, after being put on hold in 2020 due to budget cutbacks, Stuff reports. The proposed Manukau Hub is included in the council’s plan to offer more flexible services for customers. The council is also looking at selling a number of properties in the Auckland area so it can consolidate its key operations into three or four regional hubs.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions