Auckland Council is hosting a kauri dieback monitoring webinar on Thursday 20 May, 7pm–8pm. Lisa Tolich and Dr Karyn Froud will discuss how this year’s programme differs from previous years, and how the data we collect will inform how we manage the disease in the future. The public are invited to join the webinar, with registration opening on the day of the event.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor