Auckland Council has no plan to lift the region’s water restrictions yet, which have been in place for one year as of Sunday, NZ Herald reports. Water restrictions were raised on May 16 of last year with a potential to ease in August 2021. However, the region’s reservoir levels last week were at 49.6 percent, compared with the usual 76.6 percent for this time of year.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions