Auckland Council has cracked down on a company found to have been dumping a huge pile of scrap metal in South Auckland without a resource consent. The company was issued two abatement notices to stop importing the material to 30 Great South Rd Takanini and to remove it all. According to Auckland Council’s GM Licensing and Regulatory Services, the company has until 10 June to comply with the abatement notices. Meanwhile, residents who see dumped rubbish are encouraged to get as much information as possible and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 NO DUMP (0800 66 3867).
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions