Two people were injured, one critically, after a vehicle crashed into a motorway barrier and rolled into a residential property in Auckland on Wednesday morning, TVNZ reports. Police were called to the crash on the Southern Motorway, near Ōtara, shortly before 4am. The serious crash unit is examining the scene.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor