Two bakeries, a dairy and a phone repair store have been listed as locations of interest in Auckland after a worker visited the store before testing positive for Covid-19 last week, TVNZ reports. The recent case which was announced on Thursday last week, is a 24-year-old security guard at the Grand Millennium MIQ facility who had not been vaccinated. Meanwhile, 13 of the 15 close contacts of the border worker yielded negative results for the virus while another one tested positive. Authorities continue to investigate the case.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa