Two bakeries, a dairy and a phone repair store have been listed as locations of interest in Auckland after a worker visited the store before testing positive for Covid-19 last week, TVNZ reports. The recent case which was announced on Thursday last week, is a 24-year-old security guard at the Grand Millennium MIQ facility who had not been vaccinated. Meanwhile, 13 of the 15 close contacts of the border worker yielded negative results for the virus while another one tested positive. Authorities continue to investigate the case.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor