Brazen thieves caught on camera have stolen $100,000 worth of luxury European clothes from a designer boutique in Auckland, Newshub reports. Zing boutique’s owner was in disbelief at the smash and grab burglary, which happened around 7:15pm in full view of Friday night shoppers on Auckland’s High Street. Meanwhile, Zing’s manager, who has asked not to be named, said there’s a good chance the thieves have been inside the store before.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor