The Colmar Brunton survey reveals that 46 percent out of 4000 Aucklanders support Auckland Council’s proposed 10-year budget while 37 per cent of respondents are in opposition, Auckland Council announces. Six percent are in support of the “Other” option while the remaining 11 percent said they didn’t know. The survey was conducted as part of the council’s consultation on its 10-year budget. It asked whether Aucklanders supported the overall budget as well as the increased investment in climate change.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa