An in-school mental health and wellbeing programme will be rolled out to the West Coast, Bay of Plenty, Rotorua, Taupō, south Auckland and Northland, Stuff reports. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, along with Minister of Health Andrew Little and Associate Education Minister Jan Tinetti, announced the programme at south Auckland’s Homai School on Thursday last week. Mana Ake, or Stronger For Tomorrow, is a $28 million in-school mental health and wellbeing programme.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor