Six60’s concert at Auckland’s Eden Park this weekend will be broadcast to 11 Pacific Islands, RNZ reports. The concert is the first-ever to be held at Auckland’s Eden Park, and eleven Pacific islands will be able to watch the entire concert live via Pasifika TV. It will also be available for those outside of New Zealand and the Pacific using the on demand service Veep Video, the first since the start of the pandemic.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa