A prolific conman, who has more than 40 aliases, has been charged with breaching his release conditions after it was revealed he was leaving a trail of debt across Auckland, Stuff reports. Wayne Eaglesome, now known as Alexander Luce, was imprisoned for two years and three months in October 2018 for running a company despite being prohibited from being a director. The convicted fraudster and sex offender then used the company to apply to rent a five-bedroom home in Christchurch, claiming he wanted the house for his family and that he was earning $170,000 a year.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday