Auckland principals expect confusion and hostility with the introduction of enrolment zones for their schools, RNZ reports. The schools are part of an unprecedented Ministry of Education push to create or redraw enrolment zones for 135 Auckland schools. For some of the schools, the change comes into effect in two weeks at the beginning of Term 3.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday