Auckland principals expect confusion and hostility with the introduction of enrolment zones for their schools, RNZ reports. The schools are part of an unprecedented Ministry of Education push to create or redraw enrolment zones for 135 Auckland schools. For some of the schools, the change comes into effect in two weeks at the beginning of Term 3.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor