Disappointed Ports of Auckland workers have walked off the job to cast a vote of no confidence in senior management and the company’s board, Newshub reports. Dozens of workers packed into Tuesday’s Maritime Union meeting at Auckland’s Okahu Bay Bowling Club. They congregated behind closed doors for several hours, and there was a unanimous vote of no confidence in the port’s executive management and board of directors.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor