Police are appealing for any sightings of two people in relation to a shooting in Auckland central, Newshub reports. Hone Reihana, who also uses the name Hone Hawira, is wanted for his part in a firearms incident at the Sofitel Hotel earlier in April. Meanwhile, officers are also trying to find 25-year-old Olivia Brodie, who is wanted for breaching bail in relation to an unrelated fraud. Brodie is believed to be with Reihana and police are concerned for her safety and wellbeing. Anyone who sees either of the offenders should call police immediately on 111.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor