The police are asking the public for help in the search for a 76-year-old woman missing from her east Auckland home, Stuff reports. Jillian Vause has been missing from her Chapel Road address in Dannemora since just before 7pm Wednesday evening. Police said Vause was last seen earlier that afternoon and was wearing a navy blue trench coat, black trousers and flat trainers. Anyone who sees Jillian is urged to contact police on 111 immediately. Alternatively, anyone with any other information can contact police by calling 105 and quoting the file number 210428/9787.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor