A move to change the image of op shopping is underway in Auckland, RNZ reports. A festival to celebrate op shop culture as fashionable and funky has opened this weekend in Glen Innes and Panmure and will run for 10 days. Events include workshops, fashion parades and an art exhibition.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor