In the latest Bloomberg’s Covid Resilience Ranking, New Zealand has lost its title as the best place to be during the Covid-19 pandemic, TVNZ reveals. Singapore has topped the ranking, dethroning the country following a five-month run. New Zealand’s comparatively slow vaccine rollout saw Singapore beat it by 0.1 points, with the latter country able to vaccinate 19.4 percent of its population against Covid-19, while New Zealand’s has vaccinated 1.9 per cent.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor