The Government has confirmed it is funding a new spinal rehabilitation unit in Auckland, Newshub reports. The $110 million rehabilitation unit is set to replace the old one near Middlemore Hospital which cares for all patients in the top half of the North Island. It will be part of a new superclinic in Manukau, which will have four theatres, more than 30 clinical outpatient spaces, a radiology hub, a breast-care service, and an expanded dialysis service.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor