A new residential parking zone will soon be available at Takapuna which will provide greater parking availability and flexibility to both residents and visitors, Auckland Council announces. Anyone can park for up to two hours with exemptions for residents who can purchase permits to park anytime. The new parking zone will cover Bracken Avenue, Tennyson Avenue, Sanders Avenue and Park Avenue, and is estimated to be in place from mid-2021.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor