After an extended stream of objections to concerts at Eden Park, Auckland Council said it took no noise complaints as Six60 played to a 50,000-strong crowd on Saturday night, Stuff reports. An Auckland Council’s spokesperson said they had staff monitoring noise levels and there were no breaches against the maximum allowed 80 decibels. However, the decibel level did not matter to residents across from the stadium, with some saying it was as loud as it’s ever been.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor