The mass deaths of nearly 200,000 chickens in a commercial barn over a year ago, may be the subject of legal action, Newshub reports. In November 2019, between 180,000 and 190,000 chickens died at a West Auckland farm which supplied Tegel chicken. The Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) is investigating the deaths, and has now asked for the opinions of Crown lawyers.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa