Another Michael Hill jewellery store in Auckland has been targeted, days after the Queen St store was allegedly robbed, Stuff reports. According to a police spokesperson, the burglary happened at the Albany Westfield mall store at about 1.54am on Monday, with reports of six offenders fleeing the scene in two vehicles. Both the Michael Hill jewellery store and the Goldmark store were targeted. No arrests had been made in relation to this robbery with enquiries ongoing.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor