Auckland Council has closed the 5th, 12th and 14th holes temporarily at Mt Albert’s Chamberlain Park, Auckland Council announces. A series of incidents have been reported of golf balls striking vehicles travelling on the nearby North-Western Motorway. The closure follows a risk assessment which revealed that the three holes could result in serious harm or fatalities.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor