South Auckland’s district health board is offering free consultations until April 5 at local clinics, as its public hospital experiences “significant pressure,” Stuff reports. On Tuesday evening, Counties Manukau Health announced that east Auckland and south Auckland residents could visit 16 clinics and be seen for a medical consultation for free. The move comes after 10 days of dealing with an influx of patients at Middlemore Hospital.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor