Officials are investigating how a traveller made their way from Perth to New Zealand over the ANZAC weekend while the Western Australian city was still in lockdown and quarantine-free travel was suspended, Newshub reports. Quarantine-free travel between New Zealand and Western Australia was temporarily suspended due to a three-day lockdown in Perth and Peel. Meanwhile, the Ministry of Health reiterated in a statement that any risk to the New Zealand public as a result of the breach remained low.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa