The Ministry of Health has defended why Auckland District Health Board members got their Covid-19 jabs ahead of some healthcare staff despite the rule that frontline health workers should be prioritized, Stuff reports. The Ministry said DHB board members are “prominent people” that are tasked to lead by example. The board members received their first jab on March 31.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor