Auckland Council has announced it is proud to partner with the Auckland RSA to deliver Auckland’s 2021 Anzac Day. The council also listed all the details needed for those eager to get out in public to honour our veterans and armed forces this Sunday. There will be over 80 parades and civic services across the Tāmaki Makaurau region, providemultiple opportunities to remember and pay tribute to our soldiers who bravely sacrificed so much during the war. Find your local parade and service options here.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor