Chief Executive Tony Gibson has met with union officials for the first time since a scathing health and safety report was released, RNZ reports. Union members at the Ports have petitioned for Tony Gibson’s resignation over the report, following the three deaths linked to the Ports in recent years. The meeting took place on Wednesday evening.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor