Auckland Council is providing people with the opportunity to contribute to a book of condolence for His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh. Auckland Council has announced a condolence book, in which people can place messages of support and aroha to the Royal Family, will be available at the Town Hall starting from Tuesday. Condolence books will also be available on listed centres from Wednesday 14 April. All condolence books will be collected by the close of the business day on Friday 23 April.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor