A southbound closure of Auckland’s Waterview Tunnel is just one of a slew of motorway closures soon to affect the city, Newshub reports. As part of its usual overnight road closures to undertake maintenance across Auckland, Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency warns locals to be prepared in case any of their work affects people’s journeys. Unless otherwise stated, closures from April 11 to 17 begin at 9pm and finish at 5am.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor