A man was hospitalised with serious injuries after a suspected shooting in the west Auckland suburb of Avondale on Easter Sunday, Newshub reports. Emergency services were called to an address on Blockhouse Bay Rd shortly before 2:30am. The man suffered injuries from a discharged firearm and was taken to hospital in a serious condition. Police are investigating the circumstances of the incident.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa