An Auckland couple had their Easter holiday in Taranaki flipped upside down when their car was stolen, used for burnouts and damaged to a point where they couldn’t drive it home, Stuff reports. Police were able to retrieve the car from Waitara, but the couple were advised not to drive it back as the full damage was not known. They flew back to Auckland instead and are now appealing to get their belongings back.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa