Auckland Central City Library reopened on Tuesday this week, after being closed since early April due to structural issues, Stuff reports. The library will resume normal hours, but the second floor will remain closed until further notice. The 50-year-old building had been facing issues since mid-March, with a mystery stink from roof works forcing a temporary closure. It was closed again on April 3 for air quality testing.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor