Some Auckland secondary schools are reporting unusual and unpredictable behaviour from students, and they believe the Covid-19 pandemic is to blame, RNZ reveals. School officials said their counselling services are stretched in the face of a surge in teenage anxiety and behavioural problems. Auckland schools have already put up with four lockdowns since last year, and they are worried they will have to endure more.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor