Judge Murray Gibsonhas issued a warrant of arrest for a woman charged with receiving $1500 worth of stolen Trelise Cooper-branded clothing, after the woman failed to appear in court, Stuff reports. The accused wrongly believed she did not need to appear in court because she had a medical certificate. Judge Gibson was not satisfied with her reason and ordered the woman to appear in court Thursday morning.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday