Student Volunteer Army has restarted its contactless grocery delivery service in Auckland, beginning on Tuesday morning. The aim is to help those vulnerable to Covid-19 who can’t shop during Alert Level 3, TVNZ reports. Since alert levels shifted on Sunday, the organisation said it received calls from older and immuno-compromised people who were concerned about how they could shop. The Student Volunteer Army has partnered with supermarket New World for the scheme. People who want to use the scheme are asked to visit the Student Volunteer Army website, or call 0800 005 902.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor