The Auckland War Memorial Museum’s latest exhibition, Tāmaki Herenga Waka: Stories of Auckland, tells the diverse narratives of the people and places that call the city home, Stuff reports. With the exhibition, Auckland Museum is bringing attention to foreign legacies that are often overlooked or misinterpreted. Tāmaki Herenga Waka: Stories of Auckland opens on March 24.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor