Three south Auckland schools have been left “devastated” and “disappointed” after about 90 laptops were stolen, Stuff reports. Randwick Park School reported two break-ins last week, Papatoetoe Intermediate School had one, while the library of nearby Alfriston College suffered a break-in on Monday. Karen McMurray, principal of Randwick Park School, said a TV and about 10 Chromebooks were stolen from her school. Senior school leader Alastair Caine said there were 30 Chromebooks stolen from Alfriston College, while 50 Chromebooks were stolen from Papatoetoe Intermediate School according to school principal Pauline Cornwell.
- Ōrakei kaumātua return home, decades after settlement was razed by the Crown
- Family’s lucky escape as truck crashes into West Auckland home
- Waiheke marina: Protectors hīkoi to High Court at Auckland for injunction hearing
- Three Auckland nightclubs listed as ‘close contact’ locations of interest
- Non-perishables being collected in Auckland for Tonga from Friday