Ormiston Town Centre officially opened its doors for business on Thursday, Auckland Council announced. The major retail destination, delivered by Todd Property Group in partnership with Panuku Development Auckland, is part of a 19-hectare development in south-east Auckland – an area with a rapidly growing population. Approximately 88,000 people call Ormiston home, and the number is projected to grow with more homes being planned along with commercial and community development.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor