Newshub has revealed a list of Auckland’s filthiest restaurants. Four restaurants received E grades and 24 received D grades from Auckland Council between December 1 and March 9, for failing to have their outlets up to scratch. The four restaurants are Lan Xiang Restaurant in Newmarket, Papa Tasty Kebab in Birkenhead, Tofuman in Somerville and Canton Grill and Seafood Restaurant in Newmarket. An Auckland Council spokesperson told Newshub that E grades are issued to businesses with critical food safety risks.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa