Newshub has revealed a list of Auckland’s filthiest restaurants. Four restaurants received E grades and 24 received D grades from Auckland Council between December 1 and March 9, for failing to have their outlets up to scratch. The four restaurants are Lan Xiang Restaurant in Newmarket, Papa Tasty Kebab in Birkenhead, Tofuman in Somerville and Canton Grill and Seafood Restaurant in Newmarket. An Auckland Council spokesperson told Newshub that E grades are issued to businesses with critical food safety risks.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor