Conman Wayne Eaglesome, with more than 40 aliases, may be breaching his parole conditions while living in Auckland by attempting to rent a luxury apartment and promising to fill it with wealthy clients for $500 a night, Stuff reports. The disqualified director, who is barred from being involved with a company for five years, has also recently been listed as a shareholder of the marketing consultancy service Weihnachtslilie Marketing Limited. Corrections has confirmed it is investigating claims that Eaglesome, who has more than 250 convictions, may be breaching the conditions of his parole, due to lapse in April.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor