A “pretty complicated” week of weather lies ahead for most of New Zealand, starting with rain across most of the country and potential thunderstorms in the north, Stuff reports. Auckland will be hit with periods of heavy rain as the weather system continues tracking north. MetService meteorologist Curtis Hayes said the varying forecasts around the country throughout the week make it a “pretty complicated” forecast, but conditions are expected to improve as the week progresses.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor