Police have released the name of the 5-year-old girl who tragically died after being hit by a car at an east Auckland primary school on Tuesday last week, Stuff reports. Joanna Kong of Bucklands Beach was taken to Starship Hospital after being hit outside Pigeon Mountain Primary School on March 23. She passed away the morning of March 28th with family by her side in Starship Hospital.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor