A new online tool telling you when you’re in line to get the COVID-19 vaccine has been unveiled, Newshub reveals. The tool, now available on the Unite Against COVID-19 website, is a short questionnaire that asks about health, location, occupation and life situation. Based on your answers, you’ll be told which of the four vaccination groups you’re in and when you can expect to get the coronavirus vaccine.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor