Fresh questions are being asked over management at managed isolation (MIQ) hotels, following news of a possible transmission at an Auckland facility, RNZ reports. Genome sequencing detected a link between two returnees who stayed on different floors at the Grand Mercure. They arrived on separate flights, two days apart. Meanwhile, health officials have asked 250 people, who stayed at the Grand Mercure at the same time as the two recent cases, to isolate at home and get tested.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa