Microsoft is rolling back a recent change to its authentication system that caused problems for thousands of users of its services, including workplace messaging app Teams, RNZ reports. Outage tracking website Downdetector.com showed that more than 9100 people had reported issues with Teams, while over 1100 users posted about problems with Office 365. Microsoft said initial reports indicated that the primary impact was to Teams, but other services, including its Exchange Online email hosting platform, were also affected.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor