The man discovered lifeless in a burning car in South Auckland on Saturday evening, has been identified by police as Kunal Khera, Stuff reports. The car was found burning in Barry Curtis Park, off Chapel Road in Flat Bush at 8:10pm on Saturday night. According to Detective Senior Sergeant Natalie Nelson, the death of 26-year-old Khera was still being treated as “unexplained” while police investigation continues.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor