A man has been arrested after about 90 Chromebooks were stolen in break-ins at three south Auckland schools, Stuff reports. Police spokesperson said a 20-year-old man has been charged with multiple counts of burglary while a 17-year-old has been referred to Youth Aid. The arrest comes about a month after Randwick Park School, Papatoetoe Intermediate School and Alfriston College suffered break-ins.
- Crocodiles splash down in ‘swamp forest’: $62m Auckland Zoo revamp complete
- Long ferry queues worry Waiheke businesses for summer tourist season
- What to do during Labour Weekend in Auckland
- Police arrest 15 young people after driver incidents across Auckland
- PM Jacinda Ardern meets with new Auckland mayor