A man has been arrested after about 90 Chromebooks were stolen in break-ins at three south Auckland schools, Stuff reports. Police spokesperson said a 20-year-old man has been charged with multiple counts of burglary while a 17-year-old has been referred to Youth Aid. The arrest comes about a month after Randwick Park School, Papatoetoe Intermediate School and Alfriston College suffered break-ins.
- How accessible is Auckland? Terrain can be ‘daunting’ for people with disabilities
- Auckland radio station sold to prominent Destiny Church members
- Rookie finds real estate success with te ao Māori
- Local government elections: No confidence in dire voter turnout
- Police officer poses as window washer in Manurewa